Ordinarily, I love Broome Time. It is what makes the place so relaxed, perfect for a holiday and (or so I thought) a wedding.
But now, when I am actually trying to plan said wedding? Broome Time is a freakin' pain in the proverbial! So far I am waiting on:
- 2 different hairdressers to call me back simply to let me know if they would be able to do hair and make-up for 5 people for a 10am wedding (I first called them about 2 months ago);
- the priest to call me back to let me know that we even have a priest (kind of important this one);
- the helicopter people to send me an email quote that was promised a week ago;
- the photographer to confirm that he is available on our date and the quote that he sent us last year is still valid;
- a potential videographer to email me back and let me know their prices and what services they provide;
- our rehearsal dinner venue to confirm they are available for what we want.